Thursday, June 23, 2011

Where ya been?

Well, even though I haven't been online that much in recent weeks, I assure you that I haven't fallen off the face of the earth, (yet.) I've been getting outdoors with my kiddos...



Hanging out with the amazing creative women of Workermade at our first ever trunk show!

You can find us on facebook to keep up with future events! http://www.facebook.com/pages/Workermade/190976494251257





www.rehashonetsy.etsy.com + me.


www.mygreentoybox.etsy.com


Getting ready for my home daycare journey to begin! If you are in need of childcare in the Alta Vista / Elmvale Acres area of Ottawa, feel free to conact me for more info! (haleybee77 AT gmail DOT com.)

I'll be back soon with more!











1 comment:

  1. Haley your daycare room looks great!!! If I was in need of daycare I would totally send my kids to you! Thanks for mentioning me in your post :)
    You rock!

    ReplyDelete