Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!
I'm just popping in quickly to say thanks to all who came out for Handmade Harvest yesterday, it was a really lovely day. I did not apply for any other shows this season, which is sooo strange for me, the craft show junkie! But I have a lot of other things going on behind the scenes such as opening up my very own home daycare! This has been a long time dream of mine and I am finally doing it. This doesn't mean that I am disappearing from the craft scene, my etsy shop will stay open and I will still be blogging,(more than I have been I swear!) And locals will definitely see me & my wares on the holiday craft show circuit later this year. In the next few weeks I'll also be dropping some handmade goodies off to a few of my favourite Ottawa boutiques, (more on that later.) Just taking a little break as I transition into this new phase of my life!

Thanks to all who have supported my crafty endeavors over the years, your encouragement means the world to me :)

To all the mamas out there,
Put your feet up - you deserve it!
xo
haley.

No comments:

Post a Comment